Sunday, September 6, 2009

RID Philladelphia

This year the RID National Conference was held in Philly. I had never been there before. It was a pretty cool place. All the workshops were great too. It was fun to go and hang out with friends. To me going to National means going and seeing a new place and hanging with AZ friends that I never get to see.

Cassi & Missy on the double decker bus tour.

Naked Chocolate speaks for itself. Decadent. That is a chocolate covered chocolate cupcake and a cold hot chocolate. mmmmm

I fell in love with the Reading Railroad Terminal Market. In general I love all farmer's markets. I wish we had a decent one in AZ.

My daughter Cassi would have loved this selection of pickles.

Amish donuts. I brought some of these donuts and some Amish made butter home to Az.


Duck

Cassi, Michelle and I went to the Phillies game.

Elfreth's Alley. The longest continuously inhabited neighborhood in the US. Very European.

The gate to China Town.

The Liberty Bell

Betsy Ross's House.

Betsy Ross working on a flag. Mary told her she needed more practice. ha!

No comments: