Sunday, October 26, 2008

This is Halloween, this is halloween, halloween halloween


Me as "The Bride of Frankenstein"
This weekend has been busy with Halloween activities. Friday night our neighbors had a family pumpkin carving party. The kids had fun although I was left to finish the pumpkin myself. Good thing I only brought one instead of three like I originally planned. They always have their house decorated to the max!! Lots of candles and everything Halloween you can imagine. They also had their dining room table set up with all kinds of scary treats for the kids to put in their goodie bags. Cami didn't want any eyeballs or skulls. darn 

Saturday my friend Deb and I went to an adult costume party. I dressed as The Bride of Frankenstein. This picture doesn't do justice to my amazing makeup. I am going to do a repeat next week on Halloween and will try to get a better picture.

Scary treats to tempt the children.

No comments: